Lemon Facial Cleanser and Essential Oil Spray
2 Fabulous Homemade Cleanser & Oil Spray Recipes
Lemons hold the ability to really unleash their anti-aging agents on you through a couple of nifty little homemade recipes.
- 1 lemon.
- Cold-pressed olive oil.
1. Take a bowl and grate the outside of the lemons over it.
2. Find a small water bottle and and fill it halfway with zest and the remainder with olive oil.
3. Leave the bottle in front of the sun, for example on your windowsill for a few days. Keep it in an airtight container shaking it a few times a days
- Excellent stress-reducing as it’s a super citrus fruit.
Contains potent stress-reducing oils.
A relaxing sprat spritz.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt.
- 2 drops of essential lemon oil – This you made earlier.
1. Simply mix all the ingredients together, use a piece of cotton wool to soak some of the cleanser and then remove your makeup.
Important: This cleanser will not keep so the amount specified should be ample for one thorough cleanse.
The acid from the lemon in both the essential oil spray and the cleanser are wonderful at ridding your skin of bad bacteria while the yogurt will infuse your skin full of good bacteria!
Author Rob Carmichael
Powered by Facebook Comments