Dr Oz 2 Week Rapid Weight Loss Diet
As devised by some of the top dieticians and nutritionists in the U.S, 2014 see’s a new Dr Oz 2 Week Rapid Weight Loss Diet that is argued to be the safest and most effective when it comes to shredding weight in a short space of time that doesn’t send the body into shock – i.e. fast weight growth when you come off it.Visit Most Popular Dietary Products
What to Eliminate:
- White sugar
- Additional exercise
- Wheat except brown rice
- Artificial sweeteners
- Processed carbs
- Trans fats
- Eating between 8pm to 8am
Breakfast: First begin the day with a glass of hot water and half a lemon to cleanse and flush the vital organs – the stomach, bowel, kidney and liver.
After 8am start a great breakfast off with a low calorie smoothie or a breakfast smoothie.
One of the most popular breakfast smoothies in the U.S consists of:
- ½ banana
- ½ cup of berries of your choosing
- 2 tablespoons of protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond vanilla milk
Blend together and you have a wonderful low calorie anti-oxidant rich smoothie.
Protein: For protein don’t exceed 6oz serving of lean meat such as grilled chicken, turkey or fish.
Carbohydrates: Carbs should include no more than ½ a cup of brown rice daily, or preferably no carbs at all during this fortnight.
Fats: Only healthy fats should be eaten in moderation over the course of 2 weeks, derived ideally just from olive oil or avocados.
Dairy: Very little dairy is advised however a cup of 2% Greek yogurt a day is allowed.
Veggies: Here’s where you can really feast.
Be sure to just eat low-glycemic vegetables; an example of these would include:
- Bean sprouts
- Leeks/ Lentils
- Green, kidney, garbanzo beans
- Bok choy
Low-glycemic vegetables not only keep you packed out and satiated longer but they are key to burning fat.
This is one of the main keys to losing weight safely but also quickly.
By exchanging sugary and starchy foods for low-glycemic vegetables, your body’s metabolism is able to expend its glycogen storage more efficiently and begin burning fat.
Snacking: For snacks during the odd cravings in between meals, humus, a palm-full of nuts or a pickled onion is fine.
Additional things to do:
a) Introduce probiotics into your diet each morning – these are micro-organisms that have claimed health benefits, especially concerning weight loss when consumed.
b) Take a multi-vit both morning and night.
c) Have a relaxing bath each night at least an hour or so after eating, using Epsom salt to help induce melatonin levels as a good night’s sleep means that you won’t be fatigued the following day, and little fatigue means a healthier and higher functioning metabolism.Visit Most Popular Dietary Products By Rob Carmichael
- dr oz 2 week rapid weight loss reviews (5)
- dr oz 2 week rapid weight loss (3)
- dr oz two week rapid weight loss reviews (3)
- dr oz 2 week rapid weight loss review (3)
- dr oz rapid weight loss reviews (3)
- meals for dr oz 2 week rapid weight loss (2)
- dr oz 2 week rapid weight loss recipes (2)
- is Dr Oz rapid weight loss plan effective? (1)
- reviews on dr oz 2 week rapid weight loss (1)
- dr oz two week rapid weight loss (1)
- dr oz two week detox reviews (1)
- dr oz rapid weight loss testimonials (1)
- dr oz rapid weight loss ideas (1)
- dr oz rapid weight loss (1)
- dr oz 2?week weight loss reviews (1)
- you tube dr oz 2 week rapid weight loss (1)
Powered by Facebook Comments