10 Best Fruits for Skin Care
Some of the best fruits for skin care for taking care of your face and body when it comes to the signs of aging skin can fortunately be found by most, at your local grocery. Or, if you are fortunate to live in Southern America or South East Asia then more likely on your doorstep.
Wonderful for removing blemishes, ideally if you can purchase your watermelons which in some parts of the world are incredibly cheap, this is more effective and natural than buying watered down juice.
- Grate and squeeze a slice of watermelon and save it as a lotion in a container.
- With a soft brush or with some cotton wall, spread the lotion evenly over the face and neck and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Clean off with some warm water followed by some cold water.
Also effective at treating sun spots, cleansing hair and freshening the skin – just by adding a few teaspoons to your bath – this can help relieve stress and detoxify your skin.
You can also add a few drops to your anti aging serum or cleanser or even shampoo which will give it that extra lift for replenishment.
Lemon juice can also be added to yogurt for that wonderfully revitalizing anti aging cream.
This will help soften the hands and remove the damage from household chores.
- For treating facial skin, simply apply some natural fresh yogurt to the face for say 5 minutes each morning then wash off with some cold water. You will notice the lift instantly.Lentil and natural yogurt can also be combined. This will form a mask and help cleanse the skin from toxins which sit on the outer layer.
- Remove it with your fingertips and again wash off with some cool water.
- Additional ingredients to a yogurt mask include olive oil, honey,
sandalwood and turmeric. These will all help dry and parched skin.
Orange Juice and Tonic:
However, if you:
- Take a couple of almonds and blanch and grind them into a paste.
- Mix in one tablespoon of orange and carrot juice and two tablespoons of milk.
- Then, paste thickly on to the neck and face and leave for 30 minutes. The results can be very effective.
After, your skin will have become smoother and softer and will remain so for sometime.
For added protection and rejuvenation:
- Add a little lime and milk juice, mix and apply to the neck and face.
- Leave the mask on for 25 to 30 minutes, then wash off.
If applied every night before bed this is another effective anti aging facial tonic.
1. Mix one tablespoon of milk and cucumber juice together and a few drops of rose water and spread evenly over the face and neck.
2. Popular in South East Asia, this helps whiten the tone of the skin, remove after 15 minutes with cool water.
Apple Juice and Tonic:
Mix four tablespoons of apple juice with one table spoon of lime juice and gently cover and leave over the face and neck for 15 minutes.
Excellent for reducing oily skin.
You can also add a couple of tablespoons to your bath and this will help soften the skin while preventing dandruff. Another cheap and effective homemade anti aging treatment.
It will also help teenagers going through adolescence with acne as it helps maintain the Ph level of the skin.
Effective for tired eyes which are starting to show signs of aging and crows feet, natural lime juice will help slow down this aging process.
Gently take a slice of lime and rub it over the affected areas. Avoid actual contact with the eye.
Almonds & Rosebud Paste:
Alternatively you can take some almond oil using approximately a teaspoon followed by half a teaspoon of the other two ingredients with some additional lime juice and do this every evening before bed. Fifteen minutes should be sufficient before washing off.
Resveratrol Juice and Cream:
Used to treat inflammatory diseases, it is shown to provide the skin with rejuvenating qualities that help it repair damaged dry skin caused through smoking or your environment. It is also very effective when consumed through a glass of red wine or a resveratrol supplement of some kind.
Powered by Facebook Comments
Powered by Facebook Comments